- The WSOP-C Playground is about to get underway with its online phase. The Colossus and the Main Event, with $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 guaranteed respectively, will grace the partypoker virtual felts as early as this weekend: Colossus Day 1A – Online – Sunday August 19th at 9pm Colossus Day 1B – Online – Monday August 20th at 9pm Colossus Day 1C – Online – Tuesday August 21st at 9pm Colossus Day 1D – Online – Wednesday August 22nd at 9pm Main Event Day 1A – Online – Saturday August 25th at 7pm Main Event Day 1B – Online – Sunday August 26th at 7pm Of course, you can qualify for both of these events on partypoker. Online satellites are running every day: Colossus Satellites – 6pm and 10pm ($16.50 Rebuy) – 8pm ($33 Re-entry) Main Event Satellites – 6pm and 10pm ($55 Rebuy) – 8pm ($109 …
- As a player, joining the partypoker community comes with a big advantage: your voice is heard! On social media and at partypoker LIVE events, players have been talking about certain features of the online tournament structures that do not contribute to a viable poker ecology, and partypoker was listening. This feedback was digested and is now leading to some very positive changes. These changes started making their way to the partypoker felts last Sunday, and will continue to be gradually implemented throughout the month of August until the whole tournament schedule – the Power Series – is revamped. The changes: …
- The WSOP-C Playground, held at Playground Poker Club, launches Season IV of the WSOP International Circuit. The WSOP brand, after a two-year absence from Canada, returns in full force with 7 Ring Events from August 23rd to September 3rd. The Event is two weeks out, and takes off on partypoker on August 19th at 9:00PM with the Colossus Day 1A – Online, while the live portion gets underway on August 23rd with the Colossus Day 1A. We are looking forward to celebrate our first partnership with perhaps the most respected and established brand in poker, and are positioning the last …
- The WSOP-C Playground is approaching quickly, and as we are getting ready to welcome the world to our first World Series of Poker Circuit Festival, our players from afar are starting to make travel plans. Personal schedules are being prepared; tournament choices are being made and things to do during time off are being researched. Playground Poker Club steps in to help you in this endeavor! But first things first… We want to make sure that our visitors get the most out of their travel dollar, so we have secured preferential rates on airfare and close-by hotels. Air Canada, the …
- One of the best-loved promotions at Playground Poker Club is the Tournament Leaderboard, or TLB. Starting in August, the Playground TLB will be sponsored by partypoker LIVE, and with this comes a change in the prizes that will be awarded. What’s new? Everything players love about the TLB is staying just as it is, but now the prizes are even better than before. As of August 1st, monthly TLB prizes will be awarded in partypoker LIVE Dollars! Players who finish the freeroll in the top 10 will each get $1,000 USD in PP LIVE Dollars – a nice increase compared …
- Tonight (July 31st) at 7:30pm EDT, Playground Poker Club members are invited to play in the Members Centroll – a $0.01 tournament on partypoker offering $1,000 guaranteed in partypoker LIVE Dollars satellite tickets! To play, you’ll need a password. You can get it here at Playground from the partypoker representative who will be on hand – and if you stay alert, you’ll be able to learn the password through some other channels as well. The top 60 finishers in the Centroll will all win a prize: 1st place: $530 PP LIVE ticket 2nd place: $109 PP LIVE ticket 3rd to …
- Event 9 was a $200 +$30 + $100 6-Max Bounty, a player favourite and the closing event of the July Power Weekend. Participation was huge, made up of tournament regulars, occasionals and even cash game players. 178 entries were accounted for, and a huge prize pool was formed. Danny Ibrahim was the first player to enjoy a crushing lead, having almost twice as many chips as his closest opponent at one point. He did take part in the final table chop. Jonathan Bussières, a very experienced player, was on the hunt. He went after those bounties relentlessly, and his aggressive …
The Playground Poker Club is the ultimate experience in the entire Gaming industry. It has everything one could or would be looking for . Phyllis Bendig Hamilton, Ontario Canada
06:55 09 Aug 18
Much better than the Casino for poker. Courteous staff, clean place, great food. If you like poker this is the place to be.
06:47 08 Aug 18
Went last night, great experience. Just like other reviere, chips need to be thrown into the dishwasher! They need a good cleaning. Besides that thumbs up!
01:40 08 Aug 18
Let’s start the festivities by saying I love playing tournament poker! I caught the bug 15 years ago and my addiction is as strong as ever. Like many of the reviewers here I’ve played in several casinos across North America and therefore couldn’t wait to set foot in what appears to be the mecca of the poker world. I’m pleased to say, in general my high expectations were met - My MVP Award goes to…the incredible dealers! What makes a great poker experience? For some, it’s free meals and booze. For others, it’s beautiful waitresses. For me, it’s how many hands I can play per orbit in a tournament — especially when the blinds are 20 minutes! Playground Poker Dealers r professionals. They’re fast, efficient and extremely competent. It was certainly a pleasure to play with dealers who excel at what they do. Added bonus; bilingual poker! Dealers translate quickly and with ease the actions of French players at the table. Very pleasant and interesting having both languages spoken at the table - #Merci The big caveat at both of my tournaments was the extremely slow food and drink service. The service was so slow it became a huge annoyance and distraction. Dealers were trying their best to appease the mounting frustration at the table. It’s strange a snafu of this magnitude happened during such a busy period i.e. Power Weekend/Canada Day Holiday. You would think the person scheduling the number of waitresses would add more people on the floor not less. In regards to customer service from the front desk and floor supervisors, the ones I interacted with were courteous. No more, no less. A cashier I encountered was very rude to me not once but twice. Their is a vibe of our sh** doesn’t stink in the air but I guess c’est la vie! Speaking of which, the ladies washrooms r very dark. A few more lightbulbs would be appreciated. Considering I’m a paying patron, the only person who actually made me feel like they appreciated my business was not from the Playground staff, but from a group of habitual players - a reg. His spidey sense immediately alerted him I was a new player. Even tho the purpose of his banter was to determine how big a fish I was, it was nice to encounter someone who made me feel welcome. Inside the room, security is visible. It’s a nice feeling to know if something would go off the rails, these guys would control the situation in no time flat. Outside, I was a bit more on guard. The parking lot is too dark. Spending money on lights, asphalt for the gravel part and noticeable security personnel would be a great idea. Looking forward to play more tourneys at Poker Playground!
19:50 18 Jul 18
The best poker club I have ever been to. The service is amazing, game selection is perfect, the food is great and their chips are super nice to play with!! If you are a pro I would definitely recommend hitting the 5/5 games there
21:51 28 Jun 18
The Rail restaurant has a good breakfast and reasonably priced. I have been there for lunch it was very good and very reasonably priced. The service is good.
23:24 28 May 18
Probably the best run poker room in the world. I have played extensively worldwide. Great atmosphere, great dealers, great staff in general as well as a super management. It truly is made for players. I might move to Montreal :)
Michael Kure Larsen
04:14 02 May 18
One of the best poker clubs in North America. Good food, free drinks, nice people and all the waitresses look like models. Huge parking and up to 50 tables inside. Massage service at the tables for 1$/min. Valet parking avalable as well.
01:07 19 Apr 18
This is a true Poker player's paradise. The staff are so friendly & professional, the food is incredible, and the overall atmosphere is just unmatched. You could be a platinum card holder in any Casino and not get the excellent treatment Playground Poker Club offers each and every one of their players... Hands down the best experience you could ask for!
11:39 28 Feb 18